- College: Colorado State University
- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- Previous companies: Colab Marketing and Brand Iron
- Brands Taylor has worked on: Visit Black Hawk, Way to Go, Owens Corning, Castle & Cooke Mortgage, Condit Exhibits, SolaBev, SafeRx & Colorado State University
- Industry experience: Lifestyle & Tourism, B2B, B2C, Mortgage, Homebuilders, Real Estate
- What Taylor actually does: Full-service account team member managing client timelines, budgets, and creative process. Extremely well organized and meticulous. Striving to do the best for her clients from a strategy, brand, social and PR perspective.
Taylor has maturity beyond her years.
Ali Lego, Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT TAYLOR
- Cities lived in: El Segundo, CA & Sydney, AUS
- What do you do in your spare time? Snowboarding, boating & traveling
- Travel memories of note: Backpacking through Europe & road-tripping across Bali
- Someday I plan to go to… Croatia, Greece & Thailand
- Unexpected fun fact: My family is big into snowmobiling
- A really big accomplishment: Working for one of the DBJ’s Best Places to Work!
- Organizations, past and present: Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority
- Who knew? I love to grow veggies in the backyard
- Family matters: I am the youngest of three
- A quote you love: “Happiness is a mood, not a destination”
- Why marketing? I love seeing clients’ ideas, goals, aspirations come to life
- Favorite food(s): Watermelon, Hot wings, Ceasar salad
- Favorite place(s): Santa Monica, CA & Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Favorite TV show(s): Parks and Rec, Scandal, New Girl & OITNB
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Always wear a smile on your face