- College: Colorado State University
- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- Previous companies: Colab Marketing and Brand Iron
- Brands Taylor has worked on: The Aurora Highlands, Downtown Superior, SSAGroup, 9Health Fair, Kaiser Permanente, Valley View Hospital, Visit Black Hawk, Way to Go, Colorado State University
- Industry experience: Real Estate & Development, Healthcare, B2B2C, Lifestyle
- What Taylor actually does: Full-service account team member managing client timelines, budgets, and creative process. Extremely well organized and meticulous. Striving to do the best for her clients from a strategy, brand, social and PR perspective.
Taylor has maturity beyond her years.
Ali Lego, Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT TAYLOR
- Cities lived in: El Segundo, CA & Sydney, AUS
- What do you do in your spare time? Snowboarding, boating & traveling
- Travel memories of note: Backpacking through Europe & road-tripping across Bali
- Someday I plan to go to… Croatia, Greece & Thailand
- Unexpected fun fact: I was voted “Life of the Party” my senior year of high school
- A really big accomplishment: Working for one of the DBJ’s Best Places to Work!
- Organizations, past and present: Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority
- Who knew? I love to grow veggies in the backyard
- Family matters: I am the youngest of three
- A quote you love: “Happiness is a mood, not a destination”
- Why marketing? I love seeing clients’ ideas, goals, aspirations come to life
- Favorite food(s): Mac and Cheese, Potstickers, Watermelon, Hot wings, Donuts (the list goes on!)
- Favorite place(s): Santa Monica, CA & Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Favorite TV show(s): Parks and Rec, Scandal, New Girl & OITNB
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Always wear a smile on your face