- Birthplace: Madison, WI
- College: University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, Discover Mediaworks, Hiebing
- Previous companies: University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, Discover Mediaworks, Hiebing
- Brands Megan has worked on: Habush Habush & Rottier, WPS, ABC Supply, Alliant Energy, Big City Mountaineers, HI USA, QTI, CloudCover, Good Foods Group, Discover Wisconsin, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse-Rec Sport
- Industry experience: Personal Injury Law, Health Insurance, Building Supplies Wholesaler, Utilities-Energy Provider, Hospitality and Hostelling, Staffing and Recruitment Agency, Cyber Security Technology and Insurance, Food and Beverage Services, Education/Universities, COVID-19/Public Health Learn More
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT MEGAN
- Cities lived in: La Crosse, WI, Madison, WI, Milan, Italy
- What do you do in your spare time? Dog parks with my pup Finn, cycling in the warm, skiing in the cold, hiking & camping (anytime of the year), exploring new breweries, reading fantasy/mystery books with women protagonist/women written books
- Someday I plan to go to…Japan, Antarctica, Egypt, Zion National Park
- Unexpected fun fact: I am a vegetarian of 9 years
- A really big accomplishment: Rode the annual 100mile MS is BS Bike Ride with ZERO training (I had just gotten back from Europe!)
- Who knew? I have a hole in my heart (so did you when you were born, mind just didn’t close)
- A quote you love: “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- Why marketing? I am innately creative but also love analytics and numbers…. Put those interests into a blender and you get marketing! The opportunity to turn the mundane into more has always excited me and continues to motivate me.
- Favorite food(s): Bread…. bread…. Oh and BREAD!
- Favorite show(s): Avatar the Last Airbender, Adventure Time, Peaky Blinders, Sword Art Online, Handmaid’s Tale
- Favorite word(s): I love the word “dongle.” I use to use this word to describe any random, small object until I learned from a tech friend that it is a word describing a real thing!
- What’s your secret weapon in life? You get what you give. The universe is made up of energy, so emit positivity and positivity will find you.