Leigh Ann Bauer
- Birthplace: Flagstaff, AZ
- College: University of Colorado Denver
- Previous companies: Echo Mountain, Extra Strength Marketing Communications
- Brands Leigh Ann has worked on: ARMCO Aces Risk Management, Aurora TOD, Visit Black Hawk (Black Hawk BID), Castle & Cooke Mortgage, CGL, Condit Exhibits, Credit Union of Colorado, DCT Industrial, DRCOG, Duffeyroll Cafe, Echo Mountain, Exempla, Five Points Development Corp., Hunt Companies, High Point (LNR Properties), Rocky Mountain Popcorn (Open Road Snacks), Seattle Fish Co., The Flyfisher Group, Thought Ensemble, Urban Villages, Way to Go (Program of DRCOG), and Wood Partners
- Industry experience: B:B / B:B:C / B:C, Tourism, Food + Beverage, Public-private Partnerships, Retail + Residential Real Estate, Outdoor
- What Leigh Ann actually does: Works with clients and the COHN team developing integrated marketing strategies, oversees campaign executions and works in a lot of spreadsheets.
Leigh Ann makes it look easy.
Ali Lego / Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT LEIGH ANN
- Cities lived in: Flagstaff, AZ; Fort Collins, CO; Denver, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? Food, run, bike, snowboard, volleyball
- Travel memories of note: Growing up I spent my summers at Lake Powell—wakeboarding, floating, swimming, cliff jumping with mock diving competitions… so fun. I cannot think of a place I’d rather spend my summers. Now I just need to figure out a way to make those summers a reality again.
- Someday I plan to go to… Alaska
- Unexpected fun fact: I’m married to a baker.
- A really big accomplishment: I became an angler in 2013—and while I’m still learning my way around the river—I love the thrill of landing a fish (even if that only happens a few times a year).
- Who knew? I’m a crazy dog lady to the point where my dog has an Instagram
- Family matters:I have an older sister… with blond hair and blue eyes (I’m brown/brown) and is a graphic designer, photographer and all-around great artist. Could we be more opposite?!
- A quote you love: “It’ll be a struggle that’s worth every second” – CNK
- Why marketing? It’s a constant, and I like movement.
- Favorite place(s): Swimming at Lake Powell, Running in Forest Park (Portland), the bottom of the Grand Canyon, exploring Colorado’s mountains
- Favorite sound(s): Snow… I love how quiet it makes the world!
- Favorite smell(s): A clean house, rain during a monsoon
- What do you order at a coffee shop? Earl Grey cambric with almond milk
- What’s your spirit animal? Abbie