- Birthplace: San Jose, CA
- College: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Previous companies: TEGNA/9News
- Brands Kelly has worked on: Daily Blast LIVE, MorningSave.com, Car Shield, CASA Voices for Children
- Notable certifications/trainings: TAM (Technology, Arts, Media)
- Industry experience: Food & Beverage, Wellness
- What Kelly actually does: A creator responsible for curating the story of COHN, its clients, its culture, and the people that make the story come to life.
Kelly is such a natural.
Lisa Wieting / VP Planning & Integration
- Cities lived in: Boulder, Denver, Saratoga, San Jose, Castle Pines
- What do you do in your spare time? Landscape photography, video editing, and design. Anything that keeps me creatively inspired and always planning. If I am trying to escape technology, I love a beautiful drive or hike through the Rocky Mountains.
- Travel memories of note: Carmel-by-the-Sea and Monterey both have very special places in my heart. My family has been traveling to the central coast all my life so hope to carry that tradition on.
- Someday I plan to go to…The southern coast and castles of Ireland, explore the temples and modernity of Japan, and hike the lakes of New Zealand.
- Unexpected fun fact: One of my favorite things is artichokes, both for food and decoration. Probably comes from living close to Castroville, CA growing up!
- A really big accomplishment: Receiving scholarships from the University of Colorado for academic achievement during my term as Chapter President of my fraternal organization. Balancing both of those incredibly demanding parts of my world was a great challenge and great reward.
- Organizations, past and present: Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Voices for Children
- Who knew? I have always been fascinated by interior design and architecture. My idea of relaxation is rearranging my living spaces or looking at real estate online!
- Family matters:Despite looking mostly Irish, the long-held folklore in my family is that when our ancestors immigrated to Czechoslovakia they were given the name ‘Grega’ in place of their real last name. Grega can be loosely translated to mean ‘the Greek’ so there is evidence to suggest I am not just a Northern European mutt!
- A quote you love: “The world is before you, and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in.” -James Baldwin
- Why marketing? The opportunity to always be expanding your creative, strategic, logistical, and interpersonal skills is an exciting prospect that very few careers possess. Marketing is an ever-changing field that challenges its devoted workers to constantly adapt and evolve. I believe in challenging yourself to learn more, do more, and try more which is a model marketing has consistently followed.
- Favorite book(s): The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- Favorite movie(s): Anything by David Fincher
- Favorite word(s): Aesthetic, Hygge
- Favorite smells(s): Lilacs, wood-burning fireplaces
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Interpersonal connection and understanding