- Birthplace: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- College: Western Michigan University, Regis University
- Previous companies: Boy Scouts of America; SCL Health/Exempla Healthcare; Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates & Justin Parker Neurological Institute; Centura Health
- Brands Kathy has worked on: Blockbuster Entertainment Group, Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates, SCL Health Medical Group
- Industry experience: Healthcare, Non-profit
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT KATHY
- Cities lived in: Kalamazoo, MI; Sarasota, FL; Royal Oak & Ferndale, MI; Longmont, Boulder, Highlands Ranch & Lakewood, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? I love any excuse to be outdoors in the sunshine and warm weather. I love yoga, reading, hiking, boating and walking.
- Someday I plan to go to… Greece and Spain.
- Unexpected fun fact: My mom and aunt married brothers, so some of my cousins are more like siblings.
- A really big accomplishment: I completed graduate school at night while working full time.
- Who knew? I am 5’6” and shorter than all my grandparents, parents, siblings and first cousins.
- Favorite food(s): Wine, cheese & smoked salmon together
- A quote you love: Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- Why marketing? It is creative without having to be a good artist and requires one of my favorite things: organizing.
- Favorite retailer(s): Nordstrom
- Favorite TV show(s): Melrose Place, Schitts Creek, Desperate Housewives, Community, Mad Men, Scooby Doo
- Favorite word(s): Pragmatic, fabulous, holy…insert topic at hand
- Favorite Smell(s): Lilacs, sun tan lotion, fresh cut grass