Digital Marketing Specialist
- Birthplace: Minster, Ohio
- College: Wright State University
- Previous companies: Bluestone Creative, Boost Engagement
- Brands Justin has worked on: Seek co, Midpoint Music Festival, Downtek, 84.51, BB Riverboats, Stafford Jewelers, USS Nightmare, North American Properties
- Industry experience: Real estate, Jewelry, Entertainment, Travel & Tourism, Apparel
- What Justin actually does: Gets clients to the forefront of their potential audience in an ever-changing digital environment.
Justin views the digital world holistically
Bart Gottula/ Senior Digital Specialist
- Cities lived in: Minster, Columbus, Dayton, Denver
- What do you do in your spare time? Photography, hiking/backpacking/camping, playing & creating music
- Someday I plan to go to… the southern region of the Andes Mountains
- Unexpected fun fact: My girlfriend is also a photographer and put some photos of me on a stock photo website and now I see ads with me on them on a regular basis.
- A really big accomplishment: Backpacked Western Europe & Iceland
- Who knew? I have the two best cats that have ever existed. (it’s a fact)
- A quote you love: “Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?” – Frank Reynolds
- Why marketing? I love the innovative atmosphere & culture of the industry.
- Favorite food(s): Pizza, burgers, mac & cheese… anything with cheese, really.
- Favorite retailers(s): Taylor Stitch & Patagonia
- Favorite place(s): Iceland, the Dolomites in northern Italy, and Waffle House after midnight
- Favorite movie(s): Tommy Boy & Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Favorite TV shows(s): The Office, Lost, It’s Always Sunny, and Parks & Rec (in that order!)
- Favorite sounds(s): That cool shuffling noise when you win solitaire
- Favorite smells(s): New books and baked mac & cheese
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Transparency!
- What do you order at a bar? Negroni & some mozzarella sticks
- What is your spirit animal? Cat for sure.