Senior Account Executive
- Birthplace: Austin, TX
- College: University of Arizona
- Previous companies: CSU Global – Inline Media – Rubin Postaer & Associates (RPA)
- Brands Justin has worked on: CSU Global, Wendy’s, Honda, Old Chicago
- Industry experience: Higher Ed, Automotive, Fast Casual, Fast Food, Utilities, Communications
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT JUSTIN
- Cities lived in: Austin, TX; Miesenbach, Germany; Crestview, FL; Edwards AFB, CA; Surprise, AZ, Tucson, AZ; Boulder, CO; Denver, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? Backcountry Camping, Hiking, Landscape Photography, Drone Videography, Woodworking, Read, Memes
- Someday I plan to go to… Patagonia, Chile
- Unexpected fun fact: I have dual citizenship in Germany and the US
- A really big accomplishment: I used to run marathons, and now that I can’t even fathom doing that anymore, the accomplishment seems that much bigger.
- Who knew? I went to college originally to be a Mechanical Engineer and despite changing my mind later, it did present an opportunity to join a Solar Car Racing Team at my university, and I was a driver in a 1,600-mile race stretching across the U.S. and Canada. Our car went bust 10 miles before the finish line, and we were disqualified but still probably one of the coolest things I’ve ever done.
- Favorite food(s): Hot Wings, Pho, Sushi
- A quote you love: “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” – Mark Twain
- Why marketing? I’m fascinated by what makes people tick, and I’m not sane enough to be a psychologist, but I’m too sane to be an artist. It creates the perfect blend of critical thought and creativity. It’s serious, but at the same time, it’s not, kinda like me.
- Favorite place(s): Earth is probably my #1
- Favorite Board/Card games(s):Settlers of CATAN, Monopoly, CandyLand
- Favorite word(s): Bruh
- Favorite Smell(s): The smell of the desert after it rains (petrichor), garlic, campfire