- Birthplace: Northbrook, IL
- College: University of Kansas, Carthage College
- Previous companies: Downtown Partners Chicago, Blue Chip Worldwide, Celtic Chicago
- Brands Joe has worked on: Walgreens, Illinois Lottery, Corner Bakery Cafe, 100 Club of Chicago, Blue Bunny, Bomb Pop, Blue Ribbon Classics, Weight Watchers, Honeywell, Vicks, Braun, Ardent Mills, Central Life Sciences, Comfort Zone, Omni-Rinse, Trustmark, Tronair
- Industry experience: Retail, Lottery and Gaming, Restaurant, Food and Beverage, Tourism, CPG, Household Goods, Manufacturing, Insurance (B2B), Non-Profit
Joe’s CPG expertise is a gamechanger
Taylor West, Senior Communicators Director
- Cities lived in: Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Kenosha, WI; Lawrence, KS
- What do you do in your spare time? I really enjoy spending time outdoors, whether I am golfing or exploring Colorado. Otherwise, I might be learning a new song on the guitar, watching a movie, or playing with my one-year-old dog, Desi.
- Someday I plan to go to… all 50 US states. And Ireland.
- Unexpected fun fact: I am a huge Deadhead!
- A really big accomplishment: Moving to Denver and joining the COHN family!
- Who knew? I played collegiate Lacrosse.
- A quote you love: “Life’s a garden. Dig it.”
- Why marketing? The industry allows me to solve new and interesting puzzles daily, combining my passion for both business and art.
- Favorite food(s): Chipotle. Chipotle. And Chipotle.
- Favorite retailer(s): Amazon.
- Favorite place(s): The beach… with a cold drink in my hand.
- Favorite movie(s): Star Wars or LOTR sagas.
- Favorite TV show(s): Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Office
- Favorite sounds(s): Thunderstorms.
- Favorite smells(s): Some good and smoky BBQ.
- What do you order at a coffee shop? A LOT of espresso.
- What’s your spirit animal: Hawk.