- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- College: Art Institute of Colorado
- Previous companies: Signature Advertising, Amphion Group and Pixler Designs
- Brands Jesse has worked on: Subaru (Sales Division), Grand County Tourism, TAG Restaurant Group, Eldora Mountain Resort, Trammell Crow Residential, Galleria Dallas, Forest City, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Omni Interlocken Resort, John Elway Celebrity Classic, SolaBev, Visit Black Hawk
- Industry experience: Office/Commercial/Mixed-Use, Retail Real Estate, Cannabis, B2B2C, Food & Beverage, Professional & Trade Services
- What Jesse actually does: Manage creative deliverables, campaign concepting, direct the creative team on brand design and strategy, manage vendor relations, work with the strategy and digital teams to produce creatively delivered communications, direct video and photo shoots
Jesse is like a modern day Da Vinci. But with tighter jeans.
CJ Powell / Writer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT JESSE
- Cities lived in: Denver, Aurora, Thornton, Commerce City
- What do you do in your spare time? Photography, build and fix stuff (house, cars, etc.), pretty much anything that makes things look pretty. Spend way too much time on Instagram and Pinterest. Hang out with the family. I never stop moving.
- Travel memories of note: Body boarding and relaxing in Mexico with my hot girlfriend (now my wife).
- Someday I plan to go to… Italy and Germany
- Unexpected fun fact: I made first team all-conference in HS Tennis
- A really big accomplishment: Winning a W3 Award for SolaBev
- Who knew? I color coordinate my clothes in my closet
- Family matters: Shopping is our therapy. It’s the one thing that we can always agree on. Food is another story.
- A quote you love: “Youth has no age.” – Pablo Picasso
- Why marketing? I love making people feel and react. I get to do that visually, almost every day.
- Favorite retailer(s): RW&Co. and Frank & Oak
- Favorite place(s): Red Rocks, Huntington Beach, Tulum Mexico, Home
- What’s your secret weapon in life? I never forget a face
- What do you order at a coffee shop? Something sweet (White Mocha)
- What’s your spirit animal? Cheetah