President & CEO
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C.
- College: B.A. Vanderbilt, M.B.A. Loyola
- Previous companies: The Rouse Company, Infinitee, Neiman Marcus, Publix
- Brands Jeff has worked on: Fruit of the Loom, Riverwalk Marketplace, Premier Centers of The Rouse Co (Tourism) New Orleans Riverfront Marketing Association and Go 4th on the River July 4th Celebration (creator), Stop David Duke for Governor Campaign, Neiman Marcus’ Christmas Book
- Industry experience: Community Development, Corporate/REIT, Financial Real Estate, Homebuilders, Office/Commercial/Mixed-Use, Retail Real Estate, Destinations, Food & Beverage (Consumer & B2B), Premier Shopping, Travel & Tourism, B2B2C, Franchises, Government
- Certifications and memberships: Master of Business Administration, Certified Shopping Center Marketing Director
- What Jeff Actually Does: As CEO, my job is to lead, inspire, and make decisions that elevate our company.
Jeff’s Brand Experience Is Our Most Valuable Asset.
Jesse Pixler / Creative Director
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT JEFF
- Cities lived in: D.C. Suburbs, Ft. Lauderdale, Nashville, Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, New Orleans, Austin, Atlanta (again!), Denver (again!)
- Other Education or Training: The Brand Establishment, Certified Brand Strategist
- Career Highlights: Neiman Marcus Buying Offices (3 yrs), The Rouse Company (16 yrs), COHN (15 yrs)
- Fun Times: Travel, movies, long walks, conversation, cooking
- Travel memories of note: Machu Picchu, The Great Wall, being at sea, Expo ’67
- Someday I plan to go to: Japan, Brazil, African safari
- Unexpected fun fact: Grew up having summers on Chesapeake Bay crabbing and fishing.
- Fave Foods: Lived in New Orleans for 8 years…so…anything in New Orleans!
- A really big accomplishment: Creating COHN and leading it for 15+ years (what else?!)
- Organizations, past and present: ICSC, BMA Colorado, ICSC Foundation, American Jewish Committee
- Who knew? Played a role in launching the SWATCH Watch brand in the U.S. while a buyer at Neiman Marcus.
- Family matters: My Dad was my true WW2 hero. He won 3 medals of valor (including the Bronze Star), blew up 100s of bridges and was one of the first liberators of one of the horrible camps.
- Why marketing? “Because it lets us use a combination of business strategy and creativity to help companies achieve their goals and objectives. I love our company and our business.”