- Birthplace: NYC
- College: Colorado College, Creative Circus (Art Direction)
- Previous companies:BBDO, TTD, Gyro Worldwide, Faction
- Brands Geoff has worked on: Vail Resorts, Nissan, Einstein Bros. Bagels, RTD, Hennessy, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Park City Mountain Resort, Sara Lee, Delta Airlines, Ice-O-Matic, Johns Manville Insulation, WOW! Cable, Bayer, Integra, ProService Hawaii, Trust Company of America, LIFEWTR, Avaya, CSC/DXC, Hitachi, Mountain Dew and many more
- Industry experience: Travel, Construction, Real Estate, Beverage, Snowsports, Auto, Food, Tech, Telecomm Learn More
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT GEOFF
- Cities lived in: NYC; Florence, Italy; Rosia, Italy; Jackson, WY; Atlanta, GA, Colorado Springs + Denver, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? Camp, hike, and pretend to be an archeologist with my two sons
- Someday I plan to go to…visit my daughter in college. She’s only 16 months old, but I hope she picks somewhere cool
- Unexpected fun fact:I was born in the hospital room next to Sean Lennon. His dad was more famous than mine, and he’s more famous than me.
- A really big accomplishment: I learned to ski, snowboard, telemark and juggle—rarely at the same time.
- Who knew? I imagine taking a desert road trip with everyone I meet…it helps me decide if I dig them.
- A quote you love: “We may lose and we may win, though we will never be here again” – The Eagles
- Why marketing? Every piece of marketing is a snapshot of a moment in time, for better or worse. Historians will look back on what we do to learn about our culture, so make it good.
- Favorite place(s): Mountain peaks at sunrise, mountain lakes at sunset, piazzas at midnight
- Favorite sound(s): Downpour on the tin roof I hope to have someday
- Favorite show(s): Jeopardy!
- Favorite word(s): Ampersand
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Optimism