- Birthplace: El Paso, TX
- College: New Mexico State University, Udacity
- Previous companies: Colorado State University Global, Dagmar Branding
- Brands Gabe has worked on: Colorado State University Global, Dagmar Branding, Behavior Vets Animal Clinic, Las Conchas Bakery
- Industry experience: Event & Tradeshow, Education, Lifestyle, Food & Beverage
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT GABE
- Cities lived in: El Paso, TX, Las Cruces, NM, Denver, CO, Aurora, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? I go to the gym/workout from home, run, bike, cook, and design
- Travel memories of note: Body boarding and relaxing in Mexico with my hot girlfriend (now my wife)
- Someday I plan to go to… Spain
- Unexpected fun fact: I was a cook for 8 years
- A really big accomplishment: Helped lead the rebranding of CSU Global
- Who knew? I was a spoken word poet in college and a few years after … it’s actually how I met my wife
- Favorite food(s): I just love food
- A quote you love: “I’m going to do today what other people aren’t willing to, so I can do tomorrow what other people can’t” – original author not sure, but heard it from Mat Fraser
- Why marketing? I got into marketing through graphic design and branding
- Favorite movie(s): Goodfellas, The Departed, My Cousin Vinny, The Birdcage, Sgt. Bilko, almost the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Favorite TV show(s): Chef’s Table, Parks and Rec, Schitts Creek, The Office, The Chef Show, Chopped
- Favorite word(s): Word. I’ve also always liked how riboflavin rolled off the tongue. I also always try to use the word “cognizant” to make me look smart.
- What do you order at a bar? I like trying all sorts of beer. Whisky (Tin Cup or Bulleit, Stanahan’s if I’m feeling fancy) or Tequila (Corralejo or Exotico) on the rocks are other go tos for me.
- What’s your spirit animal? A Bison, I love how peaceful, but strong they are. I strive for that.