Director of Business Development
- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- College: University of Denver. Dual major: Mass Communications and Studio Art (Photography)
- Previous companies: Ciacco Consulting, Pineapple Agency, Moxie, BVP Media, Showtime, TCI Cable
- Brands Duane has worked on: Charles Schwab, Jackson National Life, National MS Society, Hunter Douglas, Universal Technical Institute, Prologis, Owens Corning
- Industry experience: Non-Profit to B2B to Technology to Financial.
Duane’s expertise is a game changer
Lisa Wieting / VP Planning & Integration
- Cities lived in: Littleton, Golden, Aurora, and Matamoras PA
- What do you do in your spare time? Golf, hiking, cooking, spending time with my family, photography.
- Someday I plan to go to… Vietnam, Amalfi Coast, Machu Picchu
- Unexpected fun fact: I own 38 watches, from a 1940’s Gruen Verithin to modern Swiss Automatics.
- A really big accomplishment: I produced and directed a documentary focused on dental treatment of HIV Children in Uganda titled The Mouth: Window to the Body.
- Who knew? I started college wanting to be a lawyer.
- A quote you love: Ideas are worthless without execution.
- Why marketing? It’s a blend of creative, strategy and analytics which satisfies and fully utilizes my diverse skill set.
- Favorite food(s): Homemade Ravioli (mine), Sushi
- Favorite place(s): Hilton Head, Vail, Chile, Kauai
- Favorite sounds(s): Ocean waves crashing, golf ball dropping in the cup
- Favorite smells(s): Garlic sauteing in a pan.
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Being adaptable, and humor