Senior Account Director
- Birthplace: Atlanta, GA
- College: Kennesaw State University
- Previous companies: Infinitee, Current
- Brands Debbie has worked on: GGP Corporate and Platinum Properties including Fashion Show, The Shoppes at The Palazzo, Grand Canal Shoppes, Natick Collection, Northbrook Court; Galleria Dallas; Ivanhoe Cambridge; Guildford Town Centre; DDR; The Mills Corporation; The Rouse Company; CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.; Madison Marquette; Hunter Douglas; Macerich; Simon Property Group, Ranch Capital Real Estate
- Industry experience: Corporate/REIT, Homebuilders, Office/Commercial/Mixed-Use Real Estate, Retail Real Estate, Premier Shopping, B2B2C, Professional & Trade Services
- What Debbie actually does: A little bit of everything.
Debbie is a marketing force to be reckoned with.
Jeff Cohn / President & CEO
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT DEBBIE
- Cities lived in: Atlanta and Denver
- What do you do in your spare time? I love going to the movies but don’t go as often as I’d like, watch documentaries, drink wine, go on long walks, go camping, pretend like I read books but really just listen to audiobooks on my commute because I immediately pass out when I start reading books at night.
- Travel memories of note: Three weeks in New Zealand for my Honeymoon. Running with the bulls in Pamplona. Ten days on a boat cruise in the Galapagos Islands. Wedding in a chateau in France. Snorkeling in Bonaire (I don’t scuba – no need to be that close to the fishies).
- Someday I plan to go to… Iceland, Japan, Portugal, South Africa, Buenos Aires, maybe skiing in Portillo with hubby in a year or two.
- Unexpected fun fact: I’ve known Jeff Cohn for almost 20 years
- A really big accomplishment: Making two humans
- Organizations, past and present: ICSC, PTA
- Who knew? I’m Cherokee
- Family matters: We love family game night and fart/bodily function jokes
- A quote you love: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
- Why marketing? I love being a part of the creative process starting with idea generation and seeing it all the way through to final creative deliverables, events and/or whatever else you can dream up. Problem solving and putting yourself in others’ shoes are key.
- Favorite food(s): Peach cobbler a la mode, pistachios, watermelon, and chocolate
- Favorite movie(s): Amelie, Love Actually, Almost anything by Wes Anderson, The Princess Bride, any John Hughes movie
- Favorite sound(s): Silence, laughing, rain on a tin roof when I can take a nap
- What do you order at a coffee shop? Grande Cappuccino with a touch of cinnamon on the foam
- What’s your spirit animal? A bee