Senior Brand Director
- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- College: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Previous companies: Schenkein, CenturyLink
- Brands CJ has worked on: CenturyLink, University of Colorado Hospital, InSinkErator, Staples, Denver Preschool Program, Project C.U.R.E., Project Angel Heart, MolsonCoors, Design Workshop, Snell & Wilmer
- Industry experience: Homebuilders, Retail Real Estate, Government, Technology
- Certifications and memberships: HubSpot Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Content Marketing, HubSpot Email Marketing
- What CJ actually does: I work within the brand framework to create compelling content that drives action.
CJ probably stands for Content Junkie.
Lisa Wieting / VP: Planning & Integration
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT CJ
- Cities lived in: Denver, Boulder, Nelson (NZ), Medellín
- What do you do in your spare time? Snowboard, yoga, golf, cook, and follow the Denver Broncos year-round.
- Travel memories of note: My fiancé and I lived in New Zealand and Colombia for a total of 18 months. It was the most incredible experience of my life.
- Someday I plan to go to… Machu Picchu, Guilin, Petra, eastern Europe, Madiera
- Unexpected fun fact: I love a good prank. I convinced my college friends that I was a gothic outcast in high school.
- A really big accomplishment: Finding the courage to step away from my career and a life that I loved in order to travel the world.
- Organizations, past and present: Denver Public Schools Foundation, PRSA
- Who knew? I previously worked at COHN from 2010 to 2012, and I returned in 2015 because I missed the people, the culture, and my place in the COHN family.
- Family matters: My grandfather worked at the AP for 35 years.
- Why marketing? We’re a dream team of problem solvers. That’s how it really feels. What could be better than that?
- Favorite food(s): Pickles
- Favorite retailer(s): I shouldn’t admit this at a retail marketing agency, but shopping usually stresses me out.
- Favorite place(s): Our family cabin in Fraser, CO. Or possibly Abel Tasman National Park in NZ.
- Favorite TV show(s): Seinfeld, The Wire, Billy on the Street, Breaking Bad
- Favorite word(s): Explore.