Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Birthplace: Colorado!
- College: Colorado Institute of Art
- Previous companies: Genesis, ripcord, Uhl Illustration
- Brands Chris has worked on: Frontier Airlines, Exempla Hospitals (now SCL Health System), Owens Corning, TORO, Kraft Foods, Steelcase, Scott Sports, Petunia Picklebottom, UMB Bank, Natural Grocers, DDR, DCT Industrial, City of Aurora, Phillips Edison, Leidos
- Industry experience: Corporate/REIT, Financial Real Estate, Homebuilders, Industrial Real Estate, Multifamily Housing, Retail Real Estate, Healthcare Products, Elective Care, B2B2C, Franchises, Government, Professional & Trade Services, Technology
- What Chris actually does: I help guide brand execution and work with our teams and our clients to get top of the line results
Chris has creativity in his bones.
Jeff Cohn / President & CEO
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT CHRIS
- Cities lived in: Denver, Lakewood, Littleton. Um yeah so pretty much Colorado
- What do you do in your spare time? Rock and roll. Outdoors stuff – ski, bike, camp. Lately it’s been a lot of home remodeling. Drawing and painting.
- Travel memories of note: I’ve been to some wonderful places, both on business and vacation. Latest vacation was to a smaller island off Puerto Rico which had wild horses roaming the beach, chickens crossing the road and lots of rainbows over stunning skyscapes. Not to mention great food, friendly locals and cold beer. So pretty much perfect!
- Someday I plan to go to… New Zealand and Turks and Caicos.
- Unexpected fun fact: For a tall, gangly dude I’m actually a pretty good dancer.
- A really big accomplishment: Being a father.
- Organizations, past and present: President of Art Directors Club of Denver and Advisor to the Board for Life of said Club
- Who knew? For a tall gangly dude, I really stink at basketball.
- Family matters: We love Saturday night dance parties!
- Why marketing? Where else could I get this type of roller coaster excitement besides bungee jumping? That and the rewards from client and team successes – it’s a real high.
- Favorite food(s): Vietnamese. And pretty much anything my wife cooks, she’s amazing.
- Favorite retailer(s): REI
- Favorite TV show(s): WKRP in Cincinnati – that one shows my age!
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Keep on smiling and know there are always more ups than downs.
- What do you order at a bar? Beer or whiskey. Or both.