Senior Digital Producer
- Birthplace: Denver, CO
- College: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Previous companies: Fueled, Elevated Third, Merkle Inc.
- Brands Andrea has worked on: Samsung, Vince Camuto, Robin Hood Foundation, Comcast, Denver Botanic Gardens
- Industry experience: Cannabis, Travel & Tourism, B2B Technology
- What Andrea actually does: Manage the day-to-day production and execution of the digital team including web, app and email development projects.
I absolutely love working with Andrea.
Lisa Wieting / VP: Planning & Integration
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ANDREA
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
- Cities lived in: Denver, Boulder, New York City
- What do you do in your spare time? Hiking and other outdoor summer activities, cooking and spending time with family
- Travel memories of note: Traveling to Spain with all of my best friends to be a bridesmaid in a wedding.
- Someday I plan to go to… Spin class.
- Unexpected fun fact: I can’t wink. Like, really. I’ve tried every trick in the book.
- A really big accomplishment: Actually following through on a New Year’s Resolution for a full year.
- Family matters: I have a big one – I’m the baby of five children and they are all married, so it’s really like being the baby of 10.
- A quote you love: “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow” – Audrey Hepburn
- Why marketing? I love digital marketing specifically because it’s always innovating and changing. I enjoy seeing how people engage with online marketing strategies and how quickly you can see results.
- Favorite place(s): Patios in the sunshine
- Favorite sound(s): The boom of fireworks, birds chirping and the buzzer on the oven
- Favorite smell(s): Anthropologie candles, fresh cut grass and bleach – I like the smell of clean!
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Dry Shampoo
- What’s your spirit animal? A hummingbird