COHN is looking for a “modern marketer”—someone who is confidence-inspiring, collaboratively minded, and experienced in managing and growing client relationships. As a member of the account service team, this individual will be responsible for day-to-day operations and develop/guide marketing strategies for an assigned group of clients. They will be accountable for client relationship building, providing new and innovative recommendations to clients, and campaign development and management.
Core Duties + Responsibilities
- Quickly develop a strong understanding of the agency’s capabilities, culture, and processes
- Provide and execute intelligent, strategic marketing solutions
- Not only retain but proactively grow and build client relationships through in-person meetings and other communication
- Effectively manage client projects in alignment with agency workflow
- Manage cross-functional teams including creative, digital, PR, and strategy
- Develop and manage project statements of work, timelines and budgets
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
As with all members of the COHN team, Account Executives must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
Account Executive candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or advertising and 2-3 years of full-time work at an agency. Digital and paid media management experience a plus. Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrated track record of high initiative with account management and client relationship development
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to proactively identify and solve problems before they arise
- Experience in managing content and reporting on website performance with knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Proven experience in managing an integrated team
- Self-motivated, driven and creative problem solver
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in Workamajig a plus
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
Founded in 2000, Denver-based COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps business and organizations achieve their objectives through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications and public relations strategies. Listed as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Agencies in Denver and Denver Business Journal’s Top 5 Best Places to Work, COHN has a brand-centric philosophy that leads to winning results for clients in a variety of verticals including real estate, retail, healthcare, business-to-business and lifestyle brands. Our staff of more than 25 includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media. We have offices in Denver, Washington, D.C., and Pittsburg, that serve all our clients.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit cohnmarketing.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.