Reports to: Account Director/Senior Account Director
Status Classification: Exempt
COHN is hiring a “modern marketer”—someone who is confident, collaborative, solution-oriented, a creative thinker, comfortable in digital marketing spaces, and experienced in managing and growing client relationships. As a member of the account service team, this individual will be responsible for understanding and translating a client’s business, product lines and mission for both B2B and B2C clients. They will be accountable for nurturing client relationships, providing new and thoughtful marketing solutions (traditional and digital), campaign development/management and proving ROI via detailed and analytical reporting.
At COHN, we view each role through a much broader lens. We are a team of marketers across every functionality, which means that a good idea/strategy can come from anywhere. And figuring out how to get it done is a collective responsibility. We are looking for someone who is hands on, hungry to learn, digitally-savvy, and isn’t afraid to bring ideas to the table. A “renaissance” marketer with creative chops and killer organizational skills who understands intent and outcomes behind marketing recommendations and deliverables. Someone who is resourceful, gritty, agile and doesn’t shy away from a challenge.
Salary Range: $40,000 – $60,000 + benefits.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Acts as the point of contact for clients and internal cross functional teams
- Provides and executes strategic marketing solutions—traditional and digital
- Builds and grows client relationships
- Communicates with clients on all business activity
- Proactively stays current on marketing trends, data, insights, channels, etc. and can identify ways to apply those learnings to client objectives
- Makes informed decisions on key issues surrounding traditional and digital marketing objectives
- Manages budgets and overall financial performance
- Balances client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Supports strategy team as an active participant in client planning and new business efforts
As with all members of the COHN team, Account Executives must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
Account Executive candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or advertising and 3-5 years of full-time work experience at an agency; digital experience is preferred. Other qualifications include:
- Strong knowledge or experience in digital marketing: CRMs, digital media planning and/or buying, SEO, PPC, social media campaigns, email marketing, etc.
- Proven experience with online marketing, website best practices (mobile and web) and measuring ROI/reporting
- Demonstrated track record of high initiative with client relationship development and service
- Clear communicator: written, in person and over the phone
- Consistently demonstrated ability to proactively move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Proven experience in managing and participating on teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Demonstrated experience in omnichannel campaign management
- Strong interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
Founded in 2000, Denver-based COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps business and organizations achieve their objectives through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications and public relations strategies. Listed as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Agencies in Denver and Denver Business Journal’s Top 5 Best Places to Work, COHN has a brand-centric philosophy that leads to winning results for clients in a variety of verticals including real estate, retail, healthcare, business-to-business and lifestyle brands. Our staff includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit cohnmarketing.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.