COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps businesses and organizations through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications and public relations strategies. We are in the market for a skilled Account Executive to join our team. This is not a sales gig; this is a relationship gig. We’re looking for someone who has agency experience in managing accounts and can bring a can-do attitude to all aspects of the role. As a member of the account service team, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day efforts with your assigned clients and accounts. You will be a thinker before you are a do-er—always providing creative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the agency’s day-to-day efforts with assigned client relationships and accounts
- Maintain client status documents and actively participate in client, vendor and internal meetings
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives
- Think strategically and bring new ideas to the table
- Provide and execute intelligent marketing solutions
- Manage outside vendors from estimates to execution
- Develop and manage project statements of work, timelines and budgets
- Effectively manage client projects in alignment with agency workflow
- Convert client needs into actionable briefs for internal teams
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams including creative, digital, PR and strategy
- Manage a variety of assignment types including but not limited to traditional advertising, digital, social media, email and experiential
- Proofread, proofread, proofread
- Manage paid media trafficking and invoice reconciliation
- Prioritize and get the work done (on time, within budget and exceeding both agency and client expectations)
- Not only retain but proactively grow client relationships through in-person meetings and other communication
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
As with all members of the COHN team, Account Executives must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
The Qualifications for the Role
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing agency experience managing digital, traditional and experiential projects in a high-paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or advertising
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and solve problems before they arise
- Experience in simultaneously managing multiple clients
- A track record of high initiative with account management and client relationship development
- Experience in managing content and reporting on website performance with knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Proven experience in managing an integrated team
- Self-motivated, driven and creative problem solver
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- A strong understanding of agency process and client relationship model
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in WordPress and Workamagig is a plus
- Ability to make mistakes, learn from them and move on
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
Founded in 2000, Denver-based COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps business and organizations achieve their objectives through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications and public relations strategies. Listed as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Agencies in Denver and Denver Business Journal’s Top 5 Best Places to Work, COHN has a brand-centric philosophy that leads to winning results for clients in a variety of verticals including real estate, retail, healthcare, business-to-business and lifestyle brands. Our staff of more than 25 includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media. We have offices in Denver, Washington, D.C., and Pittsburg, that serve all our clients.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit cohnmarketing.com or send resume to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.