Production Artist and Designer
- Birthplace: Potsdam, NY
- College: Rochester Institute of Technology, BFA Graphic Design
- Previous companies: Karsh Hagan, The Integer Group, Howell Liberatore & Associates
- Brands Lynde has worked on: Duracell, Mars Wrigley (M&M’S, SNICKERS, ORBIT, Starburst, Skittles), Proctor & Gamble (Dawn, Febreze, Clairol, Downy), Red Robin, Einstein Bagels, Bissell, Colorado Tourism Office, Visit Denver Tourism, Bank of Colorado, Denver International Airport, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Innovage, Under Canvas
- Industry experience: CPG/Retail, Packaging, Education, Financial, Lifestyle, Tourism, Cannabis, B2B, Restaurant/Food & Drink, Medical
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT LYNDE
- Cities lived in: Syracuse, Rochester, Elmira (where Mark Twain lived!), Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Brighton
- What do you do in your spare time? Hiking, backpack, fishing, (novice) woodworking, rock skipping, people watching, hanging out with the fam, finding great deals on facebook marketplace for stuff I don’t need
- Someday I plan to go to… New Zealand
- Unexpected fun fact: At one point in time, I could run a mile in about 4 min 50 sec
- A big accomplishment: Studied design at the Bauhaus in Germany
- Who knew? I’ve worked as a toll booth attendant, bagel deli server, concert ticket taker, and an alcohol sample pourer. Sadly, these experiences didn’t make it on my resume.
- A quote you love: “I ain’t got time to bleed” – Blain from the movie Predator
- Why marketing? If you can find an agency to work for that doesn’t take your soul, it’s a great career to make the world a better, more beautiful place!
- Favorite food(s): Tacos, lasagna, pizza …basically the Garfield diet
- Favorite movie(s): The Never Ending Story, Office Space, Tommy Boy, The Jungle Book
- Favorite word(s): Kumpel (German for good friend)
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Smile and move on. We can’t control the things that happen in life, but we can control how we react to them. Letting the little things get to you will get you to nowhere.