Reports to: Senior Digital Strategist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with our team to concept, create, and execute high-performing digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work in conjunction with the digital, account services, and creative teams on various projects spanning SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, website management, analytics research, and reporting. The ideal candidate is wicked smart, loves digital marketing, and has a passion for taking part in the ever-changing tools and trends within the marketing world.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Work across all agency departments, including Digital, Content, Account, and Creative to successfully execute digital initiatives from concept to completion.
- Attend meetings as necessary, compiling notes and action items and distributing to attendees.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Digital Strategist, support and manage ongoing client SEO efforts including but not limited to website optimization recommendations, performance report development and client presentations.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Digital Strategist, manage paid search campaigns including but not limited to development, copywriting, optimization/adjustments, and performance reporting.
- Under the supervision of the Digital and Content teams, support client social media community management (if/where needed) and manage/support paid social media ad campaign launches, optimization, and performance reporting.
- Support and manage ongoing email marketing campaigns in Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Support digital and account service teams with ad hoc analytics research, website audits, and client reporting.
- Support the Digital Producer in the preparation and management of digital project estimates, timelines, budgets and functional requirements.
- Regularly perform quality assurance checks on various client websites and digital properties. Work with Senior Digital
- Producer and Web Developer to identify, diagnose and resolve any website bugs or issues.
- Support account service and digital teams on implementing website content updates in WordPress.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc digital marketing projects as needed for each client.
- Assist in vendor management and resource allocation.
- Pull monthly website analytics and digital marketing reports, and contribute to the analysis of said reports.
As with all members of the COHN team, the Digital Marketing Specialist must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, website management, and other digital marketing tactics.
- Experience working in WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Experience working in paid social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- Preferred experience working in Retargeting platforms (AdRoll)
- Preferred experience working in email campaign platforms (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
- Ability to build productive relationships with co-workers, clients and external vendors through excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail, capable of managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong, independent work ethic and willingness to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Apple/Macs, Office, Keynote, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive/Docs).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
We believe the strongest marketing and public relations results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of working together to create breakthrough results. At COHN, we create new brands and propel existing brands forward with simultaneous expertise across five strategic areas of focus. And to do this, we hire the best.
Founded in 2000, Denver-based COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps business and organizations achieve their objectives through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications and public relations strategies. Listed as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Agencies in Denver and Denver Business Journal’s Top 5 Best Places to Work, COHN has a brand-centric philosophy that leads to winning results for clients in a variety of verticals including real estate, retail, healthcare, business-to-business and lifestyle brands. Our staff of 30 includes in-house marketing, design, digital, public relations, and social media. We have offices in Denver, Washington, D.C., and Minneapolis, that serve both our national and international clients.
If you want to work in a smart, fun and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit www.cohnmarketing.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.