Senior Art Director
- Birthplace: Springfield. Guess which one!
- College: Seriously??
- Brands Teri has worked on: Sun Cups, Seattle fish co., Aurora Line (not the City), Valley View Hospital, Exempla, Mazeltot.org, Centennial Real Estate (Corporate and Mall Brands), AMAS, One South Market, Bio2, Premier Stem Cell, Urban Villages-Vita Flats, Charter School Capital, Forest City, Legends Of Sparks marina, lend Lease, HUNT, OPX Bioproducts, The Shoppes at Parma, Village Homes, The Bernstein Companies-3rd&G, Cancer Crusaders, CGL, Berenbaum
- Industry experience: Community Development, Homebuilders, Industrial Real Estate, Multifamily Housing, Retail Real Estate, Cannabis, Destinations, Food & Beverage (Consumer & B2B), Travel & Tourism, Wellness, Healthcare Products, Elective Care, B2B2C, CSR & Non Profit
- What Teri actually does: Design and stuff (office DJ and manager of the kitchen)
Nobody is like Teri. And I mean that in the best possible way.
Jesse Pixler / Creative Director
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT TERI
- Cities lived in: Mount Clemens (just outside of Detroit), Colorado Springs, Boulder and Erie
- Other Education or Training: School of Hard Knocks
- What do you do in your spare time? Teach American Kenpo (karate) to 9-14 years olds — it’s awesome. Workout (Zumba, body combat, run), and try to spend as much time with my family as I can.
- Travel memories of note: Disney World, Harry Potter Land — best time with my family.
- Someday I plan to go to… Italy, England, Paris… over there.
- Unexpected fun fact: I like hot rods.
- A really big accomplishment: Being a mom
- Who knew? Oh.. jeez. I really enjoy hitting an XXL
- Family matters: We all have a sick sense of humor. Love to razz each other.
- A quote you love: “Sweet Lincoln’s mullet” – Ron Burgandy
- Why marketing? Because I can’t sing
- Favorite food(s): Steak, salmon, movie popcorn
- Favorite place(s): My bathtub
- Favorite movie(s): Any Frankenstein movie, Sleepy Hollow (Johnny D), 27 Dresses, Will Ferrell flicks
- Favorite TV show(s): The Americans, Game of Thrones, Bates Hotel, The Vikings, The Leftovers… shall I go on???
- What superpower do you want to have? Waving my happiness fairy wand over I-25’s commuters so they’ll be better at letting people over.