Finance + Accounting Director
- College: Ole Miss.
- Birthplace: Denver technically, but moved to Nashville when I was 1 and grew up there.
- Previous companies: McClain Finlon Advertising, Factory Design Labs, Einstein Brother’s Bagels, EffectiveUI/Effective part of the Ogilvy network
- Brands Lesley has worked on: Audi, The North Face, Oakley, Calloway, TransAmerica, DaVita, American Express, Amerisource Bergen, Honeywell, PWC, TIAA-CREF, Securian
- What Lesley actually does: Builds excel files all day.
Few can match Lesley’s experience or charm.
Ali Lego, Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT LESLEY
- Cities lived in: Nashville; Oxford, MS; Denver
- Other education: MBA
- What do you do in your spare time? Watch sports, ski, hike, and hang out with my husband and dogs.
- Travel memories of note: The funniest is when my mom volunteered to ride on a cowhide being dragged through the dirt by a horse in a race at an estancia in Argentina. The worst was coming back from India; an quick/efficient route turned into 44 hours because of Lufthansa pilot strike.
- Someday I plan to go to… Everywhere. I honestly want to go to every country in the world. I love to travel.
- Unexpected fun fact: My husband used a terrible pick up line on me when we met…and it worked. After hearing me tell someone else that I was from Nashville, he came over and asked, “are you from Tennessee?” I rolled my eyes and said yes. His response, “I thought so, because you’re the only TEN I SEE.” At least I know he will be able to make me laugh when we are old and gray.
- A really big accomplishment: Running a half marathon on The Great Wall of China (Don’t ask me my time. I was too busy taking photos to focus on the actual race!)
- Who knew? I am a certified scuba diver and have done several shark feeds and been to the Blue Hole off the coast of Belize.
- A quote you love: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- Why marketing? I love working with creative people who challenge me and help me look at problems in new ways.
- Favorite food(s): Double chocolate Milano cookies – they make EVERYTHING better.
- Favorite retailer(s): Costco – I just walk around for hours.
- Favorite movie(s): Tommy Boy – I still watch it whenever I see it on TV.
- Favorite TV show(s): CBS Sunday Morning, Criminal Minds, College Gameday.