Finance + Accounting Director
- College: Ole Miss.
- Birthplace: Denver technically, but moved to Nashville when I was 1 and grew up there.
- Previous companies: McClain Finlon Advertising, Factory Design Labs, Einstein Brother’s Bagels, EffectiveUI (now Effective) part of the Ogilvy network
- Brands Lesley has worked on: Audi, The North Face, Oakley, Calloway, TransAmerica, DaVita, American Express, Amerisource Bergen, Honeywell, PWC, TIAA-CREF, Securian
- What Lesley actually does: I make sure we are successful as a business.
Few can match Lesley’s experience or charm.
Ali Lego, Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT LESLEY
- Cities lived in: Nashville; Oxford, MS; Denver
- Other education: MBA
- What do you do in your spare time? Watch football, baseball, hockey, ski, hike, and hang out with my dog.
- Travel memories of note: The funniest is when my mom volunteered to ride on a cowhide being dragged through the dirt by a horse in a race at an estancia in Argentina. The worst was coming back from India in November took 44 hours because of Lufthansa pilot strikes.
- Someday I plan to go to… Everywhere. I honestly want to go to every country in the world. I love to travel.
- Unexpected fun fact: My fiancé used a terrible pick up line on me when we met…and it worked. After hearing me tell someone else that I was from Nashville, he came over and asked, “are you from Tennessee?” I rolled my eyes and said yes. His response, “I thought so, because you’re the only TEN I SEE.” Two and a half years later we are engaged and are getting married in July.
- A really big accomplishment: Running a half marathon on The Great Wall of China (Don’t ask me my time. Steven is definitely the runner in the company!)
- Who knew? I am a certified scuba diver and have done several shark feeds and been to the Blue Hole.
- Family matters: I have a SUPER tiny family. We can all fit in one small car. It’s just my mom, two aunts and me. My fiancé’s mom is always blown away by this and talks about it all of the time. I’m not sure it’s that interesting though.
- A quote you love: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- Why marketing? I love working with creative people who challenge me and help me look at problems in new ways.
- Favorite food(s): Double chocolate Milano cookies – they make EVERYTHING better.
- Favorite retailer(s): Costco – I just walk around for hours.
- Favorite place(s): My mom’s screened in back porch in Nashville, The Grove at Ole Miss, the mountains.
- Favorite movie(s): Tommy Boy – I still watch it whenever I see it on TV.
- Favorite TV show(s): CBS Sunday Morning, Criminal Minds, College Gameday.