Senior Project Manager
- Birthplace: Newport Beach, CA
- College: University of Southern California
- Previous companies: Integer, Edelman
- Brands Lauren has worked on: Kellogg’s, Levi’s, Transamerica, Shell, HP, Microsoft, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, HEB, Publix, Meijer, Albertson’s, Giant Eagle, and all current COHN clients
- Industry experience: Food & Beverage (Consumer), Technology, Community Development, Premier Shopping
- What Lauren actually does: As the senior project manager, it is my responsibility to help teams communicate, find efficiencies, and to keep jobs moving swiftly and as effortlessly, as possible. In addition to focusing on my jobs, it’s important to focus on the people. My goal is to have a productive team while keeping spirits high.
Lauren’s secret power is untangling the complex.
Ali Lego, Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT LAUREN
- Cities lived in: Newport Beach, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver
- What do you do in your spare time? Hike, go to breweries, check out the newest restaurants in Denver, and see live music.
- Travel memories of note: A 36-person family reunion in Feldafing, Germany to visit the home my dad and his five siblings grew up in.
- Someday I plan to go to… the Amalfi Coast.
- Unexpected fun fact: I’m an avid puzzler…always have been, always will be.
- A really big accomplishment: Moving from a large marketing agency to taking the plunge with a startup in San Francisco, as employee number three. The startup was sold to Twitter, after just a few years in business.
- Organizations, past and present: Pi Beta Phi
- Who knew? Closet cat lady, although not so “closet” and also a big fan of pups.
- Family matters: I’m one of 19 cousins and we are all great friends and very close in age.
- A quote you love: “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different” – Coco Chanel
- Why marketing? I enjoy working in a collaborative environment that is a perfect mix of creativity and logicality. I don’t have the creative gene, but I like watching campaigns come to life and seeing the fruits of my teams labor on billboards, on TV, in-store, online, in print ads, etc. Marketing is an industry that you can push boundaries, be new, different, and innovative, yet still be capable of strategic thinking and planning to achieve the best results.
- Favorite place(s): Maui, San Francisco and back home with my family in Newport Beach.
- Favorite board/card game(s): Cribbage, Apples to Apples, and gin rummy
- Favorite smell(s): The ocean and NIQUEA.D candles
- What’s your secret weapon in life? Surrounding myself with amazing friends and family.
- What superpower do you want to have? The ability to teleport, so I could travel the world one weekend at a time.