- Birthplace: Arandas, Jalisco, Mexico
- College: Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design
- Previous companies: XL Edge, Heinrich (General Market)/Hispanidad (Hispanic Marketing and Native American Marketing)
- Brands José has worked on: Visit Aurora, Urban Villages, Black Hawk, Wood, Condit, Fairmont, Moss, ONE DAYTONA, ReColorado, Re Solutions, Serramante, CDOT, WYDOT, Kroger Finance, Ralph’s, IMA, Colfax, Hawaii Telecom, Humana, Wells Fargo
- Industry experience: Cannabis, B2B: B2B2C, Homebuilders, Multifamily Housing, Office/Commercial/Mixed-Use Real Estate, Retail Real Estate, Government
- What José actually does: Design, Create a visual voice for our clients.
José knocks my socks off every single day.
Jesse Pixler / Creative Director
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT JOSÉ
- Cities lived in: Westminster, CO; Golden, CO; Denver, CO; Champaign-Urbana, IL; Amarillo, TX; Arandas, Jalisco, Mexico
- Other Education or Training: Took a paleontology class online once.
- What do you do in your spare time? Paint, Sketch, Hike, Disc golf, Cook
- Travel memories of note: Exploring New Orleans through food
- Someday I plan to go to… Barcelona, Spain
- Unexpected fun fact: I am fascinated by cordyceps (mind control fungus that attack insects)
- A really big accomplishment: Buying a home.
- Organizations, past and present: AIGA, ADCD, Save Our Youth (Mentoring Program)
- Who knew? I love birds.
- Family matters: I have a brother who is a nutritionist and a sister who is going to college to be a teacher.
- A quote you love: “Eight is a lot of legs David” from Love Actually
- Why marketing? I love to design.
- Favorite food(s): Sushi
- Favorite book(s): Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
- Favorite movie(s): Planet Terror, Death Proof
- Favorite TV show(s): Workaholics, The League, Arrested Development
- Favorite board/card game(s): Cards Against Humanity