- College: University of Kansas
- Birthplace: Kansas City, MO
- Previous companies: Department Zero, Prime Concepts Group, VML, Factory Design Labs, Spin
- Brands Hannah has worked on: Toyota/Scion, Bushnell, Kansas City Royals, Executive AirShare, Snowmass Tourism, El Tesoro Tequila, Muse Studio, Invesco PowerShares, Charter School Capital, AMAS, Xtivia, Project Angel Heart, SolaBev, Vail Resorts, National Cannabis Industry Association, Vibram, Three Tomatoes, U.S. Forest Service, Bio2 Medical, Valley View Hospital, Homewatch CareGivers, Seed and Smith, Next Frontier Biosciences
- Industry experience: Travel & Tourism, Healthcare Products, Food & Beverage (B2B)
- What Hannah actually does: The best of both worlds! I get to work with the COHN internal team and the client throughout the entire process of each project to ensure everything runs smoothly and that everyone is proud of the final deliverable.
Hannah is a true reflection of great account service.
Ali Lego / Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT HANNAH
- Cities Lived In: Kansas City MO, Lawrence KS, Wichita KS, Denver CO
- What do you do in your spare time? Travel, hike, ski, yoga, concerts
- Travel Memories of Note: Stepping off of the Heathrow Express on my first trip to Europe, getting engaged at the Eiffel Tower, the kindest people I’ve ever met in Ireland, the most carefree I’ve ever been in Sayulita, and the vinho verde and castles in Portugal.
- Someday I plan to go to… every place I haven’t been! Next on the list though would either be Europe with my parents since they have never been or Australia with my husband.
- A Really Big Accomplishment: Learning to ski (though it’s still a work in progress). I didn’t go until I was 18 and it took moving out here to really get the hang of it and become a confident skier.
- Family Matters: My side job is recruiting family members out to Denver – right now my brother, two brother-in-laws and sister-in-law all live within 2 miles of me.
- Why Marketing? It’s always changing so you are surrounded by an industry of people who are constantly learning and excited for what comes next.
- Favorite Foods: Sushi, soup, wine
- Favorite Retailers: I love shopping, so there are many. Novella Royale, Flynn Skye, Jen’s Pirate Booty, Free People, Anthropologie.
- Favorite Places: The beach. And my parents’ house in KC.
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Favorite Word: Love