Andrew protects our bottom line with mindful zeal.
Ali Lego / Chief Operating Officer
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ANDREW
- Cities Lived In: Boulder, CO; Wichita, KS; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Tempe, AZ; Denver, CO
- What do you do in your spare time? Anything outdoors. I love to play golf, mountain bike, hike, ski, or just kick back at the park with my dog, Lola. Living in the RiNo neighborhood, it is very easy to spend a whole day brewery hopping.
- Travel memories of note: It once took me 8 hours to drive from Summit County to Denver due to a blizzard. It is safe to say that it was an awful and terrifying experience.
- Someday I plan to go to… I have been fortunate enough to visit many places but I cannot wait to travel around Southeast Asia.
- Unexpected fun fact: The first concert that I ever attended was the Hard Knock Life Tour which featured Jay-Z, DMX, Redman, and Method Man. I was 9 years old; it changed my life forever.
- A really big accomplishment: I was presented with the Branch Rickey Humanitarian Award from the Denver Rotary Club as a senior in high school. The award recognized 10 Colorado high school baseball players for their leadership in school and their communities.
- Who knew? I once ate 30 packets of ketchup because my friend dared me. I emptied all packets and ate it with a spoon. Surprisingly, I still love ketchup.
- Family matters: I am very lucky to have my immediate family and most of my extended family live here in Colorado, and I take advantage of that as much as I can. Whether playing golf every weekend with my two brothers or skiing with my 90-year-old Grandfather who lives in Silverthorne, CO.
- A quote you love: “Wu-Tang is for the children.” – Henrik Harlaut
- Why marketing? Accounting tends to be a dry department in any business, but being an accountant in this industry exposes me to a lot of creativity, energy, and innovation that makes it very easy to come to work every day.
- Favorite food(s): Beer.
- Favorite place(s): Hvar, Croatia. Anywhere in Colorado.
- Favorite word(s): Birdie.