Reports to: Creative Director
COHN is looking for an entry-level designer who has experience in a fast paced, multi-project based environment and is passionate about design.
The Junior Designer must be able to learn quickly and have the ability to handle a diverse workload including print, digital and social media projects, work well under pressure with tight deadlines and have experience working as a core member of a team as well as working independently.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Work with Art Director and Creative Director to develop visual solutions for a full range of creative and marketing tactics such as logos, banners, social templates, web sites and more, with an emphasis on creating dramatic results for our clients’ brands
- Collaborate with other team members to develop ideas and collateral that fit an integrated marketing approach to client business
- Production work is also involved in order to see projects through from concept to final delivery
- Work closely with account group to stay on budget and on deadline
- Creating and editing marketing materials using Adobe CS and Microsoft products
- Knowledge of color theory, foundational layout and typography are a must
- A sharp eye for detail
- 1-3 years of full-time experience, preferably with an agency doing a mix of print, digital and social media projects
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Impressive print and digital portfolio of work is required (electronic or url only, please)
- A strong work ethic, motivation to learn, and willingness to go the extra mile are crucial
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple clients and projects at once
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Must have the ability to take constructive direction in order to develop, refine and execute jobs
As with all members of the COHN team, the Junior Designer must follow the policies described in the COHN employee handbook, attend all internal meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
$35,000 – $50,000 annually + benefits.
Benefits + Culture Snapshot
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Team outings and social events
- Encouraged and enforced work/life balance
- Quarterly bonus structure based on agency success
- 401k match (up to 4%)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Group benefits, including healthcare, dental, short-term and long-term disability
The strongest results come from collaborative thinking and a spirit of partnership to create breakthrough results. Founded in 2000, Denver-based COHN Marketing is a full-service integrated agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their objectives through collaborative brand development, digital and traditional marketing, communications, and public relations strategies. Named one of the Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Agencies in Denver and Top 5 Best Places to Work, COHN has a brand-centric philosophy that leads to winning results for clients in a variety of verticals including healthcare, B2B, real estate and lifestyle brands.
If you want to work in a smart, fun, and fast-paced agency environment—with a team that does stellar strategic work—we’d love to meet you. For more information visit www.cohnmarketing.com or send a resume to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.